Saturday, September 17, 2011

Transformers

Childhood obsession, I love it and hate it at the same time. Currently Bug is transformers, Bobo is cars, and well lil Squish tend to just want something to chew. I have been looking for ways to take Bug's desires, and makes them educational and less about shooting and such. I'm hoping with our program with Summit that they will be offering the lego robotics course again. I think Bug would be super excited by it and amazed.
His latest creation has been his transformers costume. He thought this out and has had a ton of ideas how he is going to put it together. Now granted we can't fulfill all the desires, like I'm not going to by him lasers, but we have been trying to get him to come up with solutions for what he is looking for
.

He is is a box transformer. I just love it

here is a little video of the transformation


No comments:

Post a Comment